The core of our business is arranging and structuring senior debt finance for property investment and development projects. Whether financing new acquisitions or refinancing existing projects, we are active across all sectors of the property market and have completed transactions as small as £1 million and as large as £250 million. Our team has almost 90 years of combined property experience and has collectively financed over £7 billion worth of transactions. Our current geographic focus is the UK and Germany although we have prior experience in Switzerland, the Netherlands and Cyprus.
To achieve optimal results for any given borrower, the need to match a specific transaction with the right lender has never been more important. Similarly, it is essential to build new banking relationships as we prepare for the start of the next cycle. We have well-established relationships with over 100 lenders and pride ourselves in knowing where best to place each transaction at any given time. We continually monitor the market for new lenders, to ensure we can provide access to the best possible capital providers for the benefit of our clients.
We offer a bespoke service to each client and work diligently to understand and manage their specific requirements. We manage the financing process from inception through to draw down and our services typically include the following approach:
- Formulating the financing strategy with the client and producing indicative cashflow models.
- Assembling the detailed project information into a presentable format.
- Sourcing the most competitive and appropriate lender and negotiating detailed terms.
- Arranging desktop and final valuations to support the bank’s credit process and interfacing with the bank to provide any additional information.
- Coordinating the due diligence teams on both sides.
- Negotiating the credit facility and advising on specific loan terms and conditions in collaboration with the client’s solicitors.
- Managing the process until draw down and troubleshooting any potential issues that arise.